273 Washington St, Weymouth, MA 021884 beds, 2 baths, 1,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 195 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- MLS #: 71623734
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Attic Access,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level,OTH2_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Parcel #: M:20 B:281 L:005
- Zillow Home ID: 56626326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 273 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35% higher than in Weymouth, and 64.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central Weymouth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Weymouth home values.
- 273 Washington St Weymouth, MA$340K41.51,804
- 277-279 Washington St Weymouth, MA$328K--3.52,048
- 257 Washington St Weymouth, MA$259K31.51,772
- 264 Washington St Weymouth, MA--221,620
- 272 Washington St Weymouth, MA$285K421,482
- 272 Washington St # 1 Weymouth, MA$236K21900
- 12-14 Common St Weymouth, MA$305K--2.51,618
- 258 Washington St Weymouth, MA$258K32.51,556
- 18 Common St Weymouth, MA$254K--11,107
- 284 Washington St Weymouth, MA$233K31.51,312
- 247 Washington St Weymouth, MA$768K23.53,458
- 94 Vine St Weymouth, MA$311K321,376
- 20 Common St Weymouth, MA$193K31840
- 25-27 Hunt St Weymouth, MA$577K45.53,830
- 20 Hunt St APT 29C Weymouth, MA$219K11620
- 20 Hunt St APT 20B Weymouth, MA$195K11670
- 14 Hart Ave Weymouth, MA$354K--22,587
- 24 Common St Weymouth, MA$204K--1931
- 11 Common St Weymouth, MA$256K--11,028
- 8 Louds Ave Weymouth, MA$273K--11,609
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292