2730-2732 Diamond St, San Francisco, CA 941314 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
First time on the market in over 25 years, this ultra charming two-unit Victorian is located in the heart of Glen Park. The upper unit is a three bedroom, one bathroom with great light, oak hardwood floors, remodeled bathroom and kitchen with pantry, a large unfinished attic and a peaceful landscaped fenced yard with citrus trees. The lower unit is a one bedroom/one bathroom currently being used as a vacation rental and guest quarters. It is bright and sunny, has softwood fir floors, remodeled kitchen and bathroom and a lovely, private deck. Both units have had significant systems upgrades and thoughtful renovations over the years. These units just feel like home and are truly a find.
Glen Park has a strong sense of community and a lot to offer with regards to entertainment, shops, restaurants, services, public transportation including BART, Muni and easy freeway access. The Village has blossomed over the years, but has still maintained that friendly neighborhood feel whereby people still say ?hi? to each other in passing on the street. Even local business owners know residents by name.
Upper Unit 2732 ? $1,050,000 as a TIC
*Three bedrooms, one bathroom
*Lovely period detail and great light
*High 10? ceilings
*Hardwood oak floors throughout
*Custom Pella triple paned windows with built-in shades
*Remodeled kitchen with glass paned cabinets, Swiss-made Franke stainless sink, gas range, task lighting including large pantry with laundry
*Open floor plan with combination living and dining room
*Remodeled bathroom with Toto commode, Hans Grohe stainless hardware, Cesarstone countertop and linen nook
*California closets and media center/library
*Rights to a huge, unfinished attic
*Exclusive use of a beautiful landscaped and fenced yard
*High-end Trane air filtering, heat and AC system
*Storage space under the kitchen
*One car parking
Lower Unit 2730 ? $550,000 as a TIC
*One bedroom, one bathroom
*Lovely period detail, coved ceilings and great light
*Softwood fir floors throughout
*Remodeled kitchen with glass paned cabinets, gas range, task lighting and custom Pella windows
*Eat-in dining space with French doors opens out to a beautiful, private deck letting in lots of light
*Spacious pantry with laundry
*Exclusive use of a large storage space with the potential to be converted into a garage
*One car parking
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1908
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,600,000
- Price/sqft: $727
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6740 008
- Zillow Home ID: 15185358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2730-2732 Diamond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94131 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in San Francisco, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94131 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94131 home values.
- 2726 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.35M211,050
- 2734 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.43M321,490
- 2720 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.45M321,743
- 2738 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.54M--21,530
- 2714 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.38M--11,307
- 2730 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$675K11--
- 2732 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$983K31--
- 11 Thor Ave San Francisco, CA$1.31M21860
- 49 Thor Ave San Francisco, CA$1.3M--11,324
- 47 Thor Ave San Francisco, CA$1.36M321,262
- 2712 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.79M332,476
- 115 Surrey St San Francisco, CA$918K21600
- 145 Surrey St San Francisco, CA$1.34M--21,304
- 2700-2702 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.55M----2,094
- 2711 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.1M--11,022
- 2713 Diamond St # 2721 San Francisco, CA$1.14M321,125
- 2750 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.24M431,244
- 99 Surrey St San Francisco, CA$1.16M11790
- 36 Thor Ave San Francisco, CA$1.38M21861
- 42 Thor Ave San Francisco, CA$1.4M--11,311
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!