2730 Brownsboro Rd, Louisville, KY 40206
Sold on 6/17/11: $42,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow910
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #05-072Z-0132-0000
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID73576994
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$54,816||$36K – $68K||-$5,661||$68||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$801/mo||$633 – $921/mo||-$10||$1.00||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Crescent Hill home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Louisville as a whole. Among Crescent Hill homes, this home is valued 70.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crescent Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% lower than in Louisville, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Crescent Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crescent Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 2730 Brownsboro Road
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Field Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
- Highland Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.3 mi
- Waggener Traditional High (assigned) PK, 9-12 & ungraded 3.7 mi
- St. Joseph Childrens Home K-8 0.4 mi
- St. Leonard Parish School PK-8 0.5 mi
- Barret Traditional Middle 6-8 0.6 mi
- Kentucky School for the Blind K-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005