2730 N Racine Ave APT 2S, Chicago, IL 606142 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
New kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
Hardwood floors, fireplace, and high ceilings.
Large bedrooms with lots of closet space.
On site storage closet and bike storage.
Personal deck and large common deck.
Central AC and heating.
In unit washer / dryer / dishwasher.
Very close to LPAC, 2 blocks from the brown line, Starbucks, DePaul and a wide range of restaurants and bars!
- Lot: 1,275 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $331,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14293060411002
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 3729279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2730 N Racine Avenue APT 2S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wrightwood Neighbors, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% less than in Chicago, and 471.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wrightwood Neighbors home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wrightwood Neighbors home values.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292