- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2730 Pitcher Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900683 beds, 3 baths, 1,503 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,258 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $415,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,503 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 56
- Lot width: 114
- Parcel #: 5585003020
- Zillow Home ID: 20806848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2730 Pitcher Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2738 Pitcher Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.15M221,469
- 2750 Pitcher Rd Los Angeles, CA$584K----285
- 2726 Creston Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.33M43.52,495
- 2730 Creston Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.05M321,391
- 6175 Glen Holly St Los Angeles, CA$8.01M11312
- 2740 Creston Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.05M221,400
- 2750 Pitcher Rd Los Angeles, CA$854K221,424
- 2716 Creston Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.89M443,277
- 6215 Glen Oak St Los Angeles, CA$712K11752
- 2735 Creston Dr Los Angeles, CA$663K11750
- 2725 Creston Dr Los Angeles, CA$953K121,405
- 6169 Glen Holly St Los Angeles, CA$799K11702
- 2740 Pitcher Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.01M221,408
- 6184 Glen Oak St Los Angeles, CA$611K21902
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292