2734 Brockway Dr, Des Moines, IA 503204 beds, 3 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No,Air Conditioning \ Central,Dining Room \ Dining Areas,Driveway \ Concrete,ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No,Exterior \ Vinyl Siding,Foundation \ Poured,Garage \ 3 Attached,Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No,Heat \ Gas Forced Air,Heat Source \ Natural,HERS Rating \ No,How To Show \ Appointment Only,IDX Display Address \ Yes,Included Items \ Microwave,Included Items \ Refrigerator,Included Items \ Stove,Interior Features \ Carpeting,Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part),Interior Features \ Smoke Detector,Interior Features \ Tile,LEED for Homes Y/N \ No,Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No,Other Rooms \ Pantry,Property Class \ Residential,PropType \ Residential,REO \ No,Sell Disclose \ Yes,Sewer \ City,Solar \ No,Status \ Active,Street Feature \ Concrete,Street Type \ DRIVE,Style \ Two Story,Terms Available \ Cash,Terms Available \ Conventional,Terms Available \ Fha,Terms Available \ Va,Trim \ Oak,Trim \ Paint,Water \ City,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 12005882186029
- Zillow Home ID: 68189087
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2734 Brockway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bloomfield-Allen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% greater than in Des Moines, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bloomfield-Allen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bloomfield-Allen home values.
- 2730 Brockway Dr Des Moines, IA$165K321,311
- 2738 Brockway Dr Des Moines, IA$164K321,311
- 2726 Brockway Dr Des Moines, IA$168K321,560
- 6831 Sweetwater Dr Des Moines, IA$162K32.51,482
- 6835 Sweetwater Dr Des Moines, IA$158K321,311
- 6827 Sweetwater Dr Des Moines, IA$169K331,340
- 2800 Brockway Dr Des Moines, IA$178K421,707
- 6839 Sweetwater Dr Des Moines, IA$151K32.51,456
- 2757 Brockway Dr Des Moines, IA$178K431,468
- 2722 Brockway Dr Des Moines, IA$173K331,410
- 6821 Sweetwater Dr Des Moines, IA$182K42.51,742
- 2725 Brockway Dr Des Moines, IA$151K331,456
- 6901 Sweetwater Dr Des Moines, IA$179K32.51,740
- 2804 Brockway Dr Des Moines, IA$163K321,311
- 6811 Sweetwater Dr Des Moines, IA$195K32.51,444
- 2801 Brockway Dr Des Moines, IA$175K331,096
- 2718 Brockway Dr Des Moines, IA$194K321,596
- 2721 Brockway Dr Des Moines, IA$148K331,675
- 6809 Sweetwater Dr Des Moines, IA$158K321,456
- 6907 Sweetwater Dr Des Moines, IA$151K32.51,406
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!