27342 N Williams Park Rd, Wauconda, IL 600843 beds, 2 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Older improved farmhouse, WAUCONDA Minifarm FOR SALE. // IMPORTANT : when working with comparisons properties make sure to check lot sizes for the homes that sold around the area, this is 5 ACRES high and dry, possible to sub-divide depending on interest, as the way it sits with
Single family estate you can build another house on the property as-is. **** One vacant build-able acre is anywhere from $60,000 - $110,000. ( keep in mind this already has the well, electric and septic ) ****
Close to Rt.12
Farmhouse on 5 acres, a very secluded property with nice comfortable farmhouse, 3 BR (possible 5 if needed ) 2 BTH
Lower level First floor
1. As of now is our main living quarters, large eat-in kitchen, dining room opens in to living rm ( pocket door )
Living rm has a nice wood burning forced air fireplace, First floor bath is very large and accommodating. Relax in two person
whirlpool tub or use the separate shower area with seating bench and directional shower heads.
One bedroom apprx. (12 x 12), laundry rm. There is also another bath which needs work and a small living area with loft bedroom which is now used as storage.
2. Upstairs area has 2 br, living rm and full bath.
3. Basement is mainly a cellar yet good for storage and has outside access door.
4. Property is a flag shaped lot just over 5 acres, open lot area is about 2 acres (mowed) and the rest is surrounded by woods.
it makes you feel like your in the depths of a rural area when actually just out of the driveway is the rest off the world with it's hustle and bustle.
The property is perfect for someone who may be a contractor with the needs to keep equipment, trucks, store the big toys like boats or RV's possibly house your employees. West wing needs work but could be made into separate living quarter, has bath, small living room and bedroom upstairs, with kitchen and laundry set-up.
There is a 2 car semi enclosed canopy and an old Ice house which is now a hobby shop which comes in handy for yard parties.
5. Listing price is $319,000
If interested call 847-366-4693 to arrange for a showing
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1852
- Heating: Radiant, Stove
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2114226775
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27342 N Williams Park Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60084, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.5% greater than in Lake, and 494.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60084 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60084 home values.
- 27342 N Williams Park Rd Wauconda, IL$227K432,640
- 27425 N Darrell Rd Wauconda, IL$244K--1768
- 27333 N Darrell Rd Wauconda, IL$463K33.5--
- 27333 N Darrell Rd Wauconda, IL$196K33.5--
- 27320 N Williams Park Rd Wauconda, IL$723K--44,550
- 27468 N Williams Park Rd Wauconda, IL$180K------
- 27265 N Darrell Rd Wauconda, IL$647K--2.51,719
- 27449 N Darrell Rd Wauconda, IL--------
- 27260 N Williams Park Rd Wauconda, IL$191K------
- 27392 N Williams Park Rd Wauconda, IL$232K332,605
- 27532 N Darrell Rd Wauconda, IL--------
- Darrell Rd Island Lake, IL--------
- 27205 N Darrell Rd Wauconda, IL--Studio----
Nearby Schools in Lake
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292