2735 Morningside St, Pasadena, CA 911074 beds, 4 baths, 2,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,755 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $843,000
- Price/sqft: $382
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,208 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5748013023
- Zillow Home ID: 20875463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2735 Morningside Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Pasadena, and 31.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South East home values.
- 2739 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$1.18M432,844
- 102 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$1.86M1244,511
- 98 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$616K21968
- 2743 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$1.54M753,400
- 2755 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$692K421,284
- 132 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$626K321,326
- 140 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$513K31.51,116
- 2734 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$657K311,320
- 83 S Daisy Ave APT 1 Pasadena, CA$592K21--
- 83 S Daisy Ave APT 8 Pasadena, CA$592K21--
- 83 S Daisy Ave APT 6 Pasadena, CA$566K11--
- 2742 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$596K221,020
- Morningside St Pasadena, CA$1.18M432,844
- 2750 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$966K432,496
- 73 S Daisy Ave APT 5 Pasadena, CA$530K211,000
- 150 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$679K421,580
- 2756 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$568K21976
- 107 S Daisy Ave Pasadena, CA$579K211,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!