A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $66-93K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1981
- All time views: 1,616
- HOA Fee: $330/mo
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $56,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $58
- View: Territorial
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Appliances Included: Range
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Last Change Type: Back On Market
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: In County
- Maintenance Includes: Pest Control
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Mature Landscaping
- Last Status: Temporarily Off-Market
- Maintenance Includes: Cable
- Garage Carport: None
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Pet Size: Very Small (Under 15 Lbs.)
- Exterior Construction: Wood Frame
- Utilities: Public Municipal Water
- Storage Room
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance Building
- Property Description: 3rd Floor+above Multi-Story
- Office Primary Board ID: Pinellas Suncoast
- Roof: Membrane
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 970 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 322816636250010133
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 47247084
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Oaks of Northwood - The Condo Association
Nearby Schools in Clearwater
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.