2737 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 958182 beds, 2 baths, 1,451 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1989 for $92,500
- Parking: 2 spaces, 495 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,451 sqft
- Parcel #: 01200460100000
- Zillow Home ID: 25793894
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2737 Freeport Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Curtis Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.8% lower than in Sacramento, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Curtis Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Curtis Park home values.
- 2733 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$330K211,187
- 2747 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$418K20.011,451
- 2729 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$361K211,024
- 2725 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$333K211,024
- 2751 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$484K221,451
- 1861 Caramay Way Sacramento, CA$350K311,432
- 2721 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$333K221,289
- 1862 Caramay Way Sacramento, CA$308K11600
- 2755 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$476K221,400
- 1856 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$319K211,039
- 2717 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$338K211,243
- 1855 Caramay Way Sacramento, CA$320K21893
- 1856 Caramay Way Sacramento, CA$442K421,438
- 2713 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$329K211,031
- 2006 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$304K21888
- 2763 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$383K221,424
- 1852 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$346K211,242
- 2750 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$448K221,614
- 1849 Caramay Way Sacramento, CA$354K21938
- 1852 Caramay Way Sacramento, CA$446K321,425
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.