This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,558 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $383,285
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 428 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Two-Way, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation \ Mudsill, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Cabana/Dressing Room, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,570 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 139423019000
- Zillow Home ID: 52409783
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $443-585K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93908 home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 7.3% increase for Salinas as a whole. Among 93908 homes, this home is valued 25.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93908, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% lower than in Salinas, and 6.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93908 home values.
|27368 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$407K||2||2||858|
|27376 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$561K||4||2.5||1,831|
|27364 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$576K||4||2.5||1,831|
|27360 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$548K||3||2.5||1,570|
|27375 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$408K||2||2||858|
|27379 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$538K||3||2.5||1,570|
|27380 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$547K||3||2.5||1,570|
|27371 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$576K||3||2.5||1,831|
|27356 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$576K||4||2.5||1,831|
|27383 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$572K||4||2.5||1,831|
|27367 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$576K||3||3||1,831|
|27363 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$452K||3||2||1,113|
|27352 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$563K||3||2.5||1,695|
|27359 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$541K||3||2.5||1,570|
|27384 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$562K||4||2.5||1,831|
|27355 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$569K||4||2.5||1,831|
|27348 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$403K||2||2||858|
|27351 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$527K||3||2.5||1,570|
|27388 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$533K||3||2.5||1,570|
|27344 Bavella Way Salinas, CA||$581K||3||2.5||1,831|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!