- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2738 E Tierra Buena Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85032Studio, 775 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,200 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $374,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 775 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21440254
- Zillow Home ID: 8007769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2738 E Tierra Buena Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 55.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 2744 E Tierra Buena Ln Phoenix, AZ$167K----3,100
- 2739 E Marconi Ave Phoenix, AZ$116K21650
- 2732 E Tierra Buena Ln Phoenix, AZ$124K22775
- 2733 E Marconi Ave Phoenix, AZ$173KStudio--3,050
- 2745 E Marconi Ave Phoenix, AZ$165K----3,050
- 2743 E Tierra Buena Ln APT 4 Phoenix, AZ$104K22775
- 2801 E Kathleen Rd APT 102 Phoenix, AZ$64K221,106
- 2801 E Kathleen Rd APT 101 Phoenix, AZ--21.51,106
- 2801 E Kathleen Rd Phoenix, AZ$256K884,256
- 2802 E Kathleen Rd Phoenix, AZ$168K21.53,618
- 2737 E Tierra Buena Ln Phoenix, AZ$166K----3,120
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292