2739 Babbitt Ave, Orlando, FL 328334 beds, 3 baths, 2,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $105,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 522 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Driveway Parking, Pets OK With Approval, Telephone Installed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,222 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 122332116802110
- Zillow Home ID: 84650428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2739 Babbitt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wedgefield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wedgefield, and 23.9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32833 home values.
- 2725 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$207K322,776
- 2667 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$203K322,060
- 2673 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$224K332,339
- 2739 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$265K432,221
- 2744 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$264K42.52,463
- 2786 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$237K422,463
- 2738 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$279K42.52,532
- 2751 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$206K42.52,248
- 2754 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$295K442,843
- 2709 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$235K432,506
- 2744 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$214K32.52,453
- 2649 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$206K422,106
- 2726 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$229K432,496
- 2750 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$232K422,308
- 2720 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$228K322,176
- 2666 Babbitt Ave Orlando, FL$259K432,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.