2739 Harding St, Longview, WA 986323 beds, 2 baths, 1,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $143,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 364 sqft
- Security System
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 06452
- Zillow Home ID: 67018815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2739 Harding Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98632, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% less than in Longview, and 12.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98632 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Longview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98632 home values.
- 5 beds, 1 baths
1,640 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1925
- 5 beds, 1 baths
- 2743 Harding St Longview, WA$119K311,153
- 2733 Harding St Longview, WA$132K31.51,174
- 2729 Harding St Longview, WA$137K311,508
- 2749 Harding St Longview, WA$120K211,052
- 2738 Hemlock St Longview, WA$112K311,148
- 2732 Hemlock St Longview, WA$127K211,261
- 2742 Hemlock St Longview, WA$129K321,296
- 2728 Hemlock St Longview, WA$132K211,333
- 2748 Hemlock St Longview, WA$133K411,506
- 2725 Harding St Longview, WA$129K311,253
- 2718 Hemlock St Longview, WA$118K21912
- 2719 Harding St Longview, WA$149K31.51,545
- 2714 Hemlock St Longview, WA$137K31.51,339
- 2739 Hemlock St Longview, WA$136K211,328
- 2743 Hemlock St Longview, WA$126K31.51,408
- 2733 Hemlock St Longview, WA$117K311,035
- 2749 Hemlock St Longview, WA$148K321,520
- 2715 Harding St Longview, WA$205K531,628
- 2727 Hemlock St Longview, WA$164K31.51,616
- 2708 Hemlock St Longview, WA--321,221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.