274 Bridge St, Warren, MA 010833 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Bathroom remodeled: new ceramic tile floor, shower/tub, sink, sink closet, and toilet. Walls redone.
Kitchen: New counters, floor, dishwasher, sink.
Hallways: new floor with painted walls.
Two major bedrooms and livingroom: newly resurfaced and painted walls. Carpeted.
Outside front deck recently rebuilt (2012).
Roof is only 8 years old.
House completely insulated for energy conservation in 2012.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,300
- Price/sqft: $1
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Bedrooms, livingroom, hallway, bathroom, and kitchen were updated in 2013.
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0027 B:0000 L:23
- Zillow Home ID: 57666398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 274 Bridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01083, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 471.4% higher than in Worcester, and 281% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01083 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01083 home values.
- 286 Bridge St Warren, MA$197K221,612
- 242 Bridge St Warren, MA$151K31.51,406
- 61 Carl St Warren, MA$89K21972
- 60 Carl St Warren, MA$165K311,948
- 228 Bridge St Warren, MA$249K32.52,076
- 49 Carl St Warren, MA$129K311,486
- 45 Ramsdell St Warren, MA$99K11775
- 222 Bridge St Warren, MA$207K32.51,664
- 38 Ramsdell St Warren, MA$104K321,560
- 298 Bridge St Warren, MA$129K311,269
- 35 Ramsdell St Warren, MA$136K411,593
- 6 Reed St Warren, MA$288K1036,968
- 212 Bridge St Warren, MA$208K32.51,801
- 33 Carl St Warren, MA$109K311,441
- 24 Ramsdell St Warren, MA$123K311,308
- 1209 Brimfield Rd Warren, MA$183K321,476
- 20 Reed St Warren, MA$187K513,612
- 18 Ramsdell St Warren, MA$104K311,538
- 21 Carl St Warren, MA$128K311,765
- 7 Ramsdell St Warren, MA$164K422,328
Nearby Schools in Worcester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292