- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
274 Hannah Ln, Coventry, CT 062383 beds, 2 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $112,500
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Electricity Available \ Available,Electricity Available \ Underground,Engineering Test \ Other,Engineering Test \ Percolation Tested,Gas Type \ None,Gated Community \ No,Improvements \ Other,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Property Type \ Lots and Vacant Land,Restrictions \ House Plan Approval,Road Surface \ Paved,Road Type \ Private,Sewage System \ Septic Available,Super Lien \ None,Topography \ Rolling,Topography \ South Sloping,Water Source \ Well Available,Zoning Description \ Residential,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0005 B:0014 L:010-7
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 109761464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 274 Hannah Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% less than in Coventry, and 6.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06238 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Coventry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06238 home values.
Nearby Schools in Coventry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292