This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 881 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $147,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Basement: None
- Cooling System Type: Other
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Partial Storm Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Tile
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,628 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:2509A B:04
- Zillow Home ID: 57254148
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $159-190K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% lower than in Bridgeport, and 153.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06606 home values.
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!