274 Moore St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Sold on 10/5/12: $815,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,128 sq ft
- Lot:10,018 sqft
- Year Built:1955
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $815,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Classy and cozy touches, like shining oak floors, a bay window overlooking the patio, and a wood-burning fireplace complete with heat-o-lator, make living here pleasant and easy. There are ample closets for keeping things in their place, and a garage that can house up to four cars or a combination of cars, bikes, trikes and other toys. <p>
Citrus blossoms scent all three bedrooms with the master opening onto the back patio. The two full baths feature pristine tiling, each with separate shower and tub, including an oversized tub in the master bath. <p>
Gardeners and artisans alike can find their niche here. Those with a green thumb will delight in adding to the profusion of flowers bordering the lawns and planting veggies galore in the raised bed. The artist can tinker in the detached workshop, a grand space featuring skylights, windows on all sides, raised ceiling, a roll up door and a multitude of outlets. <p>
From holiday celebrations around the table to the routine of walking your kids to school, this is just the home to set the scene for pleasant living and fond memories.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow527
- Elementary SchoolWestlake Elementary School
- Garage Size792
- High SchoolSanta Cruz High School
- Middle SchoolMission Hill Middle School
- Parcel #00623201000
- Room Count6
- School DistrictSANTA CRUZ CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16107645
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$967,150||$861K – $1.07M||+$4,944||$454||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,000/mo||$1K – $5.2K/mo||+$123||$1.41||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 95060 home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 33.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95060 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.6% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 70.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
Neighborhood for 274 Moore Street
- 268 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$763K32.01,636
- 280 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$781K42.01,908
- 225 Majors St Santa Cruz, CA$1.37M32.52,926
- 260 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$1.13M33.02,531
- 233 Majors St Santa Cruz, CA$1.24M63.03,624
- 288 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$840K42.02,083
- 221 Majors St Santa Cruz, CA$722K22.01,564
- Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$812K32.01,853
- 239 Majors St Santa Cruz, CA$1.05M33.52,900
- 275 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$759K32.01,700
- 256 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$790K32.01,938
- 269 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$790K32.01,938
- 281 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$1M42.02,792
- 215 Majors St Santa Cruz, CA$780K42.01,750
- 302 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$762K32.01,711
- 301 Majors St Santa Cruz, CA$782K32.01,754
- 287 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$934K33.02,211
- 250 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$605K21.01,046
- 209 Majors St Santa Cruz, CA$793K42.51,730
- 257 Moore St Santa Cruz, CA$725K32.01,495
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005