- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2741 79th St, Lubbock, TX 794232 beds, 2 baths, 1,597 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,620 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Parking: 0 space, 462 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,597 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: R120105
- Zillow Home ID: 54082840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2741 79th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 79423, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% lower than in Lubbock, and 1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 79423 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lubbock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79423 home values.
- 2739 79th St Lubbock, TX$115K321,876
- 2737 79th St Lubbock, TX$97K321,462
- 2742 80th St Lubbock, TX$119K----1,585
- 2740 80th St Lubbock, TX$107K----1,524
- 3001 79th St Lubbock, TX$157K322,374
- 3002 80th St Lubbock, TX$204K----2,748
- 2742 79th St Lubbock, TX$130K322,007
- 2740 79th St Lubbock, TX$105K321,508
- 2738 80th St Lubbock, TX$132K321,800
- 2735 79th St Lubbock, TX$95K----1,535
- 2738 79th St Lubbock, TX$96K321,437
- 2736 80th St Lubbock, TX$135K321,774
- 3002 79th St Lubbock, TX$201K323,169
- 3003 79th St Lubbock, TX$202K----2,713
- 3004 80th St Lubbock, TX$190K----2,913
- 2736 79th St Lubbock, TX$103K321,490
- 3001 80th St Lubbock, TX$210K543,528
- 2733 79th St Lubbock, TX$110K421,610
- 2734 80th St Lubbock, TX$104K321,385
- 2741 80th St Lubbock, TX$120K321,828
Nearby Schools in Lubbock
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292