2741 Dorothy Dr, Lincoln, NE 685074 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,403 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1200 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 1715114020000
- Zillow Home ID: 6607807
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2741 Dorothy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68507, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% less than in Lincoln, and 19.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 68507 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68507 home values.
- 2731 Dorothy Dr Lincoln, NE$200K32.51,792
- 2751 Dorothy Dr Lincoln, NE$149K331,209
- 2721 Dorothy Dr Lincoln, NE$153K321,112
- 2801 Dorothy Dr Lincoln, NE$164K32.51
- 2740 N 74th St Lincoln, NE$129K321,040
- 2750 N 74th St Lincoln, NE$156K32.51,671
- 2730 N 74th St Lincoln, NE$152K321,206
- 2800 N 74th St Lincoln, NE$139K321,280
- 2711 Dorothy Dr Lincoln, NE$147K321,220
- 2809 Dorothy Dr Lincoln, NE$154K331,279
- 2720 N 74th St Lincoln, NE$157K331,380
- 7441 Cleveland Ave Lincoln, NE$140K32.51,120
- 2730 Dorothy Dr Lincoln, NE$149K221,558
- 2808 N 74th St Lincoln, NE$188K432,296
- 2710 N 74th St Lincoln, NE$134K31.51,392
- 2817 Dorothy Dr Lincoln, NE$169K341,605
- 2701 Dorothy Dr Lincoln, NE$162K321,773
- 2720 Dorothy Dr Lincoln, NE$153K331,194
- 2800 Dorothy Dr Lincoln, NE$157K331,260
- 2816 N 74th St Lincoln, NE$194K42.52,095
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!