- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 316 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,824 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $135
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- MLS #: 81416641
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Security Service, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Fireplace, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Gas - Bottled, Heating \ Gas - Propane, HOA Amenities \ Boat Dock, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Community Security Gate, HOA Amenities \ Playground, HOA Amenities \ Putting Green, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Flag Lot, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Lake, View \ Marina, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Private/Mutual
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 012251054
- Zillow Home ID: 15403540
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $318-625K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93426 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Bradley as a whole. Among 93426 homes, this home is 60.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93426, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% higher than in Bradley, and 87.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93426 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bradley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93426 home values.
|2743 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||$279K||3||3||1,340|
|2745 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||$516K||4||3.5||2,345|
|2706 Turkey Cove Rd Bradley, CA||$346K||2||2||1,688|
|2699 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||$486K||3||3.5||2,049|
|2701 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||$392K||3||3||1,848|
|2747 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2708 Turkey Cove Rd Bradley, CA||$282K||2||1||1,406|
|2703 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||$440K||3||2||2,013|
|2733 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||$539K||3||4||2,269|
|2749 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||$415K||4||2.5||1,979|
|2705 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|2846 Lands End Rd Bradley, CA||$262K||3||2||1,296|
|2847 Lands End Rd Bradley, CA||$273K||3||1.5||1,410|
|8761 Deer Trail Ct Bradley, CA||$355K||2||2||960|
|Cutter Rd Bradley, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2731 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||$992K||5||3.5||3,781|
|2751 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2704 Turkey Cove Rd Bradley, CA||$301K||--||--||--|
|2707 Lookout Loop Bradley, CA||$353K||3||2||--|
|8760 Deer Trail Ct Bradley, CA||$444K||2||1||2,057|
Nearby Schools in Bradley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!