- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,188 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $4,831,450
- Last sale price/sqft: $704
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Boating, Features \ College / University, Features \ Garage, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ Inground, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Ocean / Beach, Features \ Outdoor, Features \ Patio, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Security System, Features \ SIR Waterfront, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Storm window, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Water, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,862 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 06434732020100090
- Zillow Home ID: 46729422
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.7-3.55M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33432 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Boca Raton as a whole. Among 33432 homes, this home is 1708.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 306.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33432, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.3% less than in Boca Raton, and 5.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33432 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boca Raton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33432 home values.
|2715 Spanish River Rd Boca Raton, FL||$2.34M||3||3.5||2,470|
|2767 Spanish River Rd Boca Raton, FL||$1.39M||--||3||2,409|
|2750 Spanish River Rd Boca Raton, FL||$924K||--||2||2,495|
|2795 Spanish River Rd Boca Raton, FL||$2.76M||3||3||4,600|
|2687 Spanish River Rd Boca Raton, FL||$4.38M||5||7||7,904|
|701 Malaga Dr Boca Raton, FL||$879K||3||3||2,335|
|2700 Spanish River Rd Boca Raton, FL||$844K||--||2||2,134|
|728 Granada Dr Boca Raton, FL||$594K||--||3||1,816|
|2821 Spanish River Rd Boca Raton, FL||$7.02M||5||7||12,111|
|2659 Spanish River Rd Boca Raton, FL||$6.29M||5||8||7,718|
|727 Malaga Dr Boca Raton, FL||$603K||--||2||1,898|
|2670 Spanish River Rd Boca Raton, FL||$849K||3||3||2,028|
|727 Granada Dr Boca Raton, FL||$591K||--||2||1,907|
|700 Malaga Dr Boca Raton, FL||$616K||--||2||1,832|
|756 Granada Dr Boca Raton, FL||$844K||3||3||1,858|
|728 Cordova Dr Boca Raton, FL||$691K||2||3||1,842|
|755 Malaga Dr Boca Raton, FL||$789K||4||2||1,862|
|755 Granada Dr Boca Raton, FL||$604K||--||2||2,307|
|728 Malaga Dr Boca Raton, FL||$731K||--||2||1,752|
|2849 Spanish River Rd Boca Raton, FL||$3.46M||5||4.5||5,900|
Nearby Schools in Boca Raton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org