2741 Wingate Ave, Charlotte, NC 282084 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $85,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 11501519
- Zillow Home ID: 65025461
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2741 Wingate Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.4% higher than in Charlotte, and 89.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ponderosa-Wingate home values.
- 2741 Wingate St Charlotte, NC$82K321,330
- 2741 Wingate St Charlotte, NC$85K321,330
- 2737 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$79K321,056
- 2745 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$100K321,542
- 2749 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$102K32.51,328
- Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$102K32.51,328
- 2753 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$101K42.51,590
- 2729 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$77K321,056
- 2703 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$102K2----
- 2742 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$91K32.51,542
- 2725 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$75K321,056
- 2738 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$85K321,196
- 2701 Mayfair Ave Charlotte, NC--32.51,432
- 1607 Dodge Ave Charlotte, NC$87K321,196
- 1613 Dodge Ave Charlotte, NC$128K32.51,756
- 2734 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$92K32.51,542
- 2643 Mayfair Ave Charlotte, NC$103K----2,690
- 2610 Ocracoke St Charlotte, NC$92K421,328
- 2721 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$90K321,183
- 2728 Wingate Ave Charlotte, NC$82K321,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.