27412 E 181st St S, Haskell, OK 744363 beds, 2 baths, 1,649 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is just 3 miles south of Coweta on 181st St S, just off of hwy 72. This is a great home for anyone who wants to be close to Coweta or Broken Arrow, or who just wants to have a nice quiet country home that is close to town.
Asking price is $89,900. This is a bargain for this nice of a home and it won't last long.
To find out more or arrange a time to see it, please call or text 918-949-0451 or 918-949-0450.
- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $84,500
- Price/sqft: $51
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,649 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 730003972
- Zillow Home ID: 22300466
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27412 E 181st St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74436, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Wagoner, and 58.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74436 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wagoner.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 27376 E 181st St S Haskell, OK$135K--22,162
- 27526 E 181st St S Haskell, OK$155K422,481
- 27887 E 181st St S Haskell, OK$81K--11,081
- 27721 E 181st St S Haskell, OK$81K--11,300
- 27020 E 181st St S Haskell, OK$393K335,665
- Coweta, OK$121K--11,816
- 26891 E 181st St S Haskell, OK$134K--22,043
- 28120 E 181st St S Haskell, OK$109K----1,098
- 28686 E 181st St S Haskell, OK$124K----1,316
- Rural Wagoner Co, OK$101K--21,440
- 27016 E 181st St S Haskell, OK----11,248
- 18608 S 269th East Ave Haskell, OK$187K--12,792
- Coweta, OK$117K--22,075
- 18659 S 269th East Ave Haskell, OK$191K--22,652
- 18578 S 269th East Ave Haskell, OK$343K433,205
- 27567 E 191st St S Haskell, OK$307K413,829
- 26521 E 181st St S Haskell, OK$180K----2,515
- Rural Wagoner Co, OK$123K--12,075
Nearby Schools in Wagoner
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292