2743 Morningside St, Pasadena, CA 911077 beds, 5 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,754 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $375,000
- Parking: 1 space
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5748013025
- Zillow Home ID: 20875465
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2743 Morningside Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.8% less than in Pasadena, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South East home values.
- 2755 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$709K421,284
- 2739 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$1.21M432,844
- 2735 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$1.15M442,208
- 83 S Daisy Ave APT 6 Pasadena, CA$462K11--
- 83 S Daisy Ave APT 1 Pasadena, CA$502K21--
- 83 S Daisy Ave APT 8 Pasadena, CA$502K21--
- 107 S Daisy Ave Pasadena, CA$588K211,014
- 93 S Daisy Ave Pasadena, CA$777K221,737
- 117 S Daisy Ave Pasadena, CA$632K21979
- 73 S Daisy Ave APT 5 Pasadena, CA$538K211,000
- 2756 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$571K21976
- 102 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$1.85M1244,511
- 131 S Daisy Ave Pasadena, CA$610K21862
- 98 S San Gabriel Blvd Pasadena, CA$636K21968
- 2750 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$943K432,496
- 2742 Morningside St Pasadena, CA$597K221,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.