2744 E 23rd St# B, Brooklyn, NY 11235
Sold on 7/17/12: $466,440
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID94717507
- Parcel #087811002
- Days on Zillow522
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$418,720||$285K – $561K||-$62,483||$354||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,297/mo||$1.7K – $3K/mo||+$22||$1.95||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Sheepshead Bay home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for New York as a whole. Among Sheepshead Bay homes, this home is valued 26.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sheepshead Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.8% greater than in New York, and 91.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sheepshead Bay home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sheepshead Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 2744 E 23rd Street # B
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. 52 Sheep.S.Head Bay (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Junior High School 14 Shell Bank (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- Sheep.S.Head Bay High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Leon M Goldstein High School for the Sc... (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- William E Grady Career and Technical Ed... (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Abraham Lincoln High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- James Madison High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005