2744 E Slick Rock Rd# 704, Washington, UT 84780
Sold on 11/15/12:
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,284 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Nov 2012
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow483
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Garage Size426
- Parcel #0762792
- Room Count7
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID89425147
- Last Remodel Year2006
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$146,617||$122K – $170K||+$2,143||$114||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,077/mo||$808 – $1.2K/mo||-$4||$0.84||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 84780 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Washington as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84780 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.8% higher than in Washington, and 45.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84780 home values.
Neighborhood for 2744 E Slick Rock Road # 704
- 2744 E Slick Rock Rd Washington, UT$185K32.01,284
- 2756 E Slick Rock Rd Washington, UT$177K22.01,160
- 2732 E Slick Rock Rd Washington, UT$169K22.01,160
- 2766 E Slick Rock Rd Washington, UT$182K32.01,160
- 2716 E Slick Rock Rd Washington, UT$111K32.01,250
- 2716 E Slick Rock Rd # 706 Washington, UT$140K22.01,160
- 2776 E Slick Rock Rd Washington, UT$169K22.01,045
- 2702 E Slick Rock Rd Washington, UT$298K43.02,295
- 2058 N Red Mountain Rd # 742 Washington, UT$262K42.01,834
- 2786 E Slick Rock Rd Washington, UT$182K32.01,160
- 1994 N Jones Ranch Rd # 709 Washington, UT$209K32.01,517
- E Spring Canyon Dr # 737 Washington, UT$312K32.02,241
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005