2745 E 28th St, Erie, PA 165103 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $74,500
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 352 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 18051049021000
- Zillow Home ID: 52573151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2745 E 28th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16510 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.3% higher than in Erie, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16510 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16510 home values.
- 2751 E 28th St Erie, PA$72K31960
- 2739 E 28th St Erie, PA$60K31.5960
- 2736 E 29th St Erie, PA$74K31.5864
- 2757 E 28th St Erie, PA$69K31864
- 2733 E 28th St Erie, PA$75K31.5960
- 2746 E 28th St Erie, PA$69K31952
- 2754 E 28th St Erie, PA$76K31816
- 2732 E 29th St Erie, PA$74K21864
- 2742 E 28th St Erie, PA$73K31952
- 2762 E 28th St Erie, PA$73K31952
- 2763 E 28th St Erie, PA$75K311,200
- Ind Homesite Sub Lt243 34x123 PA--------
- 2727 E 28th St Erie, PA$80K41.51,600
- 2736 E 28th St Erie, PA$77K21952
- 2762 E 29th St Erie, PA$66K21864
- 2766 E 28th St Erie, PA$76K31952
- 2732 E 28th St Erie, PA$76K21952
- 2722 E 29th St Erie, PA$120K311,291
- 2741 E 29th St Erie, PA$90K31.51,130
- 2753 E 27th St Erie, PA$107K32972
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292