2745 S Shore Dr APT 4, Milwaukee, WI 532071 bed, 1 bath, 716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,445 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $123,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Cook, Hardwood Floors, Internet, Living Room, Modern Bath, Modern Kitchen, New Appliances, New/Renovated Bath, New/Renovated Kitchen, View
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 716 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0050107040002
- Zillow Home ID: 82223476
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2745 S Shore Drive APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bay View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.9% lower than in Milwaukee, and 96.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bay View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay View home values.
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292