2746 Borkshire Ln, Aurora, IL 605023 beds, 3 baths, 1,755 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $145
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,755 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0706116108
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63053340
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2746 Borkshire Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.6% lower than in Aurora, and 79.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 60502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60502 home values.
- 2744 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$188K32.51,892
- 2742 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$176K22.51,453
- 2740 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$172K32.51,504
- 2752 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$190K32.51,892
- 2751 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$181K32.51,755
- 2754 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$166K22.51,453
- 2738 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$193K32.51,892
- 2753 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$179K32.51,671
- 2745 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$188K32.51,892
- 2755 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$168K22.51,453
- 2756 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$158K32.51,504
- 2736 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$181K231,755
- 2743 Borkshire Ln # 538-3 Aurora, IL$171K22.51,504
- 2757 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$173K22.51,738
- 2757 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$137K------
- 2741 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$167K22.51,453
- 2758 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$195K32.51,892
- 2758 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$155K------
- 2770 Borkshire Ln Aurora, IL$161K22.51,453
- 2759 Borkshire Ln # 537-2 Aurora, IL$179K32.51,671
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.