- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2747 Utica St, Denver, CO 802125 beds, 4 baths, 2,798 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $619,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 394 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,798 sqft
- Parcel #: 0230327026000
- Zillow Home ID: 13313961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2747 Utica Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sloan Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.5% less than in Denver, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sloan Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sloan Lake home values.
- 2737 Utica St Denver, CO$641K33.51,862
- 2757 Utica St Denver, CO$493K42.51,762
- 2727 Utica St Denver, CO$478K33.51,575
- 2767 Utica St Denver, CO$514K43.52,045
- 4524 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$522K442,278
- 2777 Utica St Denver, CO$525K42.51,920
- 2717 Utica St Denver, CO$506K42.52,078
- 4525 W 27th Ave Denver, CO$519K442,278
- 2707 Utica St Denver, CO$495K42.51,920
- 4532 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$365K311,301
- 4545 W 27th Ave Denver, CO$482K331,656
- 2748 Vrain St Denver, CO$420K21.51,063
- 2728 Vrain St Denver, CO$319K21812
- 2801 Utica St Denver, CO$445K321,317
- 4538 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$502K322,061
- 4525 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$326K211,134
- 2811 Utica St Denver, CO$486K322,047
- 2655 Utica St Denver, CO$376K321,845
- 2718 Vrain St Denver, CO$361K321,365
- 4548 W 28th Ave Denver, CO$431K221,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.