- Lot: 6,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Views: 703 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $39,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $11
- Parking: Off street, On street, 4 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Updated, Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,728 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:217 B:154 L:026
- Zillow Home ID: 57739706
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $144-193K.
Market guideZillow predicts North East home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Hartford as a whole. Among North East homes, this home is valued 161.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 87% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.9% greater than in Hartford, and 265.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North East home values.
|79-81 Winchester St Hartford, CT||$284K||9||3||4,056|
|264 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,311|
|75-77 Winchester St Hartford, CT||$260K||6||3||3,726|
|284-286 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$236K||6||3||3,000|
|71 Winchester St Hartford, CT||$165K||2||1.5||1,075|
|293-295 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$285K||9||3||4,284|
|67-69 Winchester St Hartford, CT||$272K||6||3||3,945|
|257 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$142K||4||1||1,075|
|258 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$153K||2||1||1,075|
|292-294 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$273K||6||3||3,888|
|253 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$141K||3||1||1,075|
|297-299 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$271K||9||3||3,978|
|63-65 Winchester St Hartford, CT||$248K||8||3||3,944|
|296-298 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$272K||9||3||3,888|
|312 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$184K||4||2||1,990|
|63 Rockville St Hartford, CT||$111K||2||1||720|
|301-303 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$284K||6||3||4,364|
|204-206 Nelson St Hartford, CT||$228K||6||3||3,564|
|300-302 Enfield St Hartford, CT||$181K||3||2.5||1,267|
|59-61 Winchester St Hartford, CT||$158K||4||2||2,240|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!