- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
275 Avila St, San Francisco, CA 941233 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,507 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Mar 1991 for $357,500
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0441A001C
- Zillow Home ID: 15069956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 275 Avila Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marina, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.2% greater than in San Francisco, and 98.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Marina home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marina home values.
- 281 Avila St San Francisco, CA$2.59M32.51,968
- 269 Avila St San Francisco, CA$2.14M--22,485
- 287 Avila St San Francisco, CA$2.15M211,350
- 265 Avila St San Francisco, CA$2.89M322,200
- 259 Avila St San Francisco, CA$1.72M311,399
- 1955 Beach St # 1961 San Francisco, CA$1.99M11989
- 1955 Beach St San Francisco, CA$903K111,095
- 251 Avila St San Francisco, CA$2.66M--21,600
- 1959 Beach St San Francisco, CA$2.13M321,325
- 3616-3618 Scott St San Francisco, CA$2.22M--22,295
- 3624-3626 Scott St San Francisco, CA$3.38M--32,136
- 3612 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.93M--11,500
- 243 Avila St San Francisco, CA$1.62M221,405
- 3630-3634 Scott St San Francisco, CA$3.07M--32,850
- 3606 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.84M311,500
- 3600 Scott St San Francisco, CA$2.91M421,975
- 237 Avila St San Francisco, CA$2.75M--21,805
- 3544 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--1432
- 3542 Scott St San Francisco, CA$1.29M--11,206
- 278 Avila St San Francisco, CA$2.59M211,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.