275 Bayshore Blvd UNIT 901, Tampa, FL 336062 beds, 2 baths, 1,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $222,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- View: City
- Coded security entry to building, 6th floor fitness center, 7th floor rooftop pool with barbeques
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 18.0
- Floor size: 1,304 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 1946060166
- Unit floor #: 9
- Zillow Home ID: 66730493
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 275 Bayshore Boulevard UNIT 901
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.2% lower than in Tampa, and 72.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hyde Park home values.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292