- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
275 Beacon St APT 3B, Boston, MA 021161 bed, 1 bath, 660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1886
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $388,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 660 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02669 S:014
- Zillow Home ID: 59170739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 275 Beacon Street APT 3B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% less than in Boston, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
- 273 Beacon St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$3.33M32.52,500
- 273 Beacon St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$3.2M22.52,500
- 273 Beacon St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$3.46M32.52,850
- 273 Beacon St Boston, MA$872K432,500
- 279 Beacon St APT 6 Boston, MA$513K11623
- 363 Beacon St APT 2R Boston, MA$491K--1500
- 251 Beacon St APT 4 Boston, MA$583K221,618
- 279 Beacon St APT 5 Boston, MA$555K11--
- 259 Beacon St APT 32 Boston, MA$694K11--
- 337 Beacon St APT 3 Boston, MA--Studio1--
- 259 Beacon St APT 32 Boston, MA$587K11--
- 377 Beacon St APT 4F Boston, MA$506K--1--
- 377 Beacon St APT 3F Boston, MA$478KStudio1--
- 361 Beacon St APT 4 Boston, MA$447K42--
- 377 Beacon St APT 2R Boston, MA$544KStudio1--
- 377 Beacon St APT 4R Boston, MA$536K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.