- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
275 Beech St, Highland Park, IL 600353 beds, 4 baths, 2,351 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $731,000
- Price/sqft: $311
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 628 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,351 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 16251060400000
- Zillow Home ID: 4906195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 275 Beech Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.6% greater than in Highland Park, and 507.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60035 home values.
- 1231 Linden Ave Highland Park, IL$744K--2.52,976
- 265 Beech St Highland Park, IL$485K332,205
- 1235 Linden Ave Highland Park, IL$690K--2.52,408
- 1211 Linden Ave Highland Park, IL$878K--2.54,514
- 1290 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL$984K--3.56,375
- 310 Beech St Highland Park, IL$508K32.12,170
- 1280 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL$598K--2.52,705
- 1200 Linden Ave Highland Park, IL$494K--31,629
- 249 Beech St Highland Park, IL$522K--2.51,773
- 1237 Linden Ave Highland Park, IL$1.06M--4.53,613
- 1230 Linden Ave Highland Park, IL$701K--33,438
- 1300 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL$893K--44,040
- 260 Beech St Highland Park, IL$1.92M654,500
- Beech St Highland Park, IL--------
- 1199 Linden Ave Highland Park, IL$571K--2.52,750
- 1194 Linden Ave Highland Park, IL$882K--4.53,661
- 1241 Linden Ave Highland Park, IL$672K--32,582
- 330 Beech St Highland Park, IL$886K54.53,568
- 1186 Linden Ave Highland Park, IL$1.65M--4.54,831
- 1304 Lincoln Ave S Highland Park, IL$842K--4.54,398
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!