275 Cypress Ave, Lawrence, MA 018413 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Estate Sale, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0240 B:0000 L:0009
- Zillow Home ID: 59243125
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 275 Cypress Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.8% higher than in Lawrence, and 106% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
- 271 Cypress St Newton, MA$499K321,730
- 279 Cypress Ave Lawrence, MA$179K21900
- 271 Cypress Ave Lawrence, MA$230K311,185
- 269 Cypress Ave Lawrence, MA$181K411,382
- 265 Cypress Ave Lawrence, MA$215K41.51,550
- 220 Cypress Ave Lawrence, MA$186K321,251
- 145 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA$203K311,137
- Byron Ave Lawrence, MA$200K321,814
- Byron Ave Lawrence, MA$186K21980
- Columbus Ave Lawrence, MA$189K41.51,451
- 151 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA$200K321,814
- 141 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA$196K311,176
- 140 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA$220K32.51,510
- 144 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA$194K31.51,687
- 152 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA$201K311,860
- 134 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA$186K21980
- 160 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA$132K21960
- 137 Byron Ave UNIT 137 Lawrence, MA$132K21.51,080
- 132 Byron Ave Lawrence, MA$219K321,086
- 135 Byron Ave UNIT 135 Lawrence, MA$131K21.51,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.