- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 129 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,366 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 274327
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 1/2 - 1 Acre, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Boating, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Brick, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City Water, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Patio, Features \ Playground, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Security System, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Tile, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Wood Fence, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,849 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: H13H000001 00750
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 60548682
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $147-269K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 39047 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Brandon as a whole. Among 39047 homes, this home is 20.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.2% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 39047 home values.
|277 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$187K||3||2||1,872|
|273 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$185K||3||2||1,827|
|276 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$270K||4||3.5||2,584|
|271 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$185K||3||1||1,834|
|279 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$183K||3||1||1,805|
|281 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$181K||--||1||1,796|
|272 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$226K||4||2||2,378|
|302 Starboard Ln Brandon, MS||$191K||3||3||1,848|
|263 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$195K||--||1||1,927|
|304 Starboard Ln Brandon, MS||$187K||3||2||1,875|
|300 Starboard Ln Brandon, MS||$188K||3||2||1,914|
|306 Starboard Ln Brandon, MS||$188K||3||2||1,895|
|274 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$303K||4||3||2,897|
|259 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$184K||3||1||1,804|
|308 Starboard Ln Brandon, MS||$186K||3||2||1,840|
|283 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$196K||3||2||1,888|
|278 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$294K||4||2||2,773|
|310 Starboard Ln Brandon, MS||$210K||--||1||2,094|
|256 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$226K||4||3||2,354|
|270 Lighthouse Ln Brandon, MS||$203K||4||1||1,987|
Nearby Schools in Brandon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!