275 N Atlanta Ave, Massapequa, NY 117584 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Kit-12.4X18.8, Fr- 14.4X18.8, Gar- 11X19.8, Mbr- 15.4X16.8 w/ Wic- 6.8X7.8,
Mbth- 9.8X10.4, Br- 12X13, Br-11.4X13, Br-11X11.6. Gorgeous home with amazing trim, tile, and granite work. Call Jonathan Miller to see or with questions 516-680-8402.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 231 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 52065 15740
- Zillow Home ID: 31347986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 275 N Atlanta Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11758, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% higher than in Massapequa, and 72.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11758 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Massapequa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11758 home values.
- 273 N Atlanta Ave Massapequa, NY$416K--22,140
- 277 N Atlanta Ave Massapequa, NY$363K--11,193
- 276 N Delaware Ave Massapequa, NY$462K--21,925
- 272 N Delaware Ave Massapequa, NY$576K212,095
- 269 N Atlanta Ave Massapequa, NY$358K--21,201
- 278 N Atlanta Ave Massapequa, NY$372K--2.51,424
- 270 N Delaware Ave Massapequa, NY$444K--22,172
- 274 N Atlanta Ave Massapequa, NY$380K--21,418
- 280 N Atlanta Ave Massapequa, NY$354K--11,272
- 278 N Delaware Ave Massapequa, NY$362K--11,025
- 281 N Atlanta Ave Massapequa, NY$350K--11,193
- 267 N Atlanta Ave Massapequa, NY$345K--11,201
- 280 N Delaware Ave Massapequa, NY$345K--11,025
- 268 N Delaware Ave Massapequa, NY$426K312,100
- 270 N Atlanta Ave Massapequa, NY$360K--11,176
- 271 N Syracuse Ave # A Massapequa, NY$418K--1.51,550
- 271 N Syracuse Ave North Massapequa, NY$432K331,550
- 284 N Atlanta Ave Massapequa, NY$362K--11,050
- 273 N Syracuse Ave Massapequa, NY$412K--21,699
- 285 N Atlanta Ave Massapequa, NY$474K522,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.