- Built in 2005
- 65 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,410 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $350/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $270,500
- Price/sqft: $314
- MLS #: A2025981
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Parking Restrictions: Trailers
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: Personal Interview Required
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Windows: Sliding
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Approval Information: Application Fee Required
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- First Floor Entry
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Maintenance Includes: Roof Repairs
- Unit Design: Lobby
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Amenities: Other
- Maintenance Includes: Pest Control Interior
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Maintenance Includes: Electric
- Parking Description: Covered Parking
- Unit View: Other View
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Approval Information: 3-4 Weeks Approval
- Unit Design: Interior Hall
- Parking Restrictions: Boats
- Front Exposure: South
- Unit View: None
- Amenities: Bar
- Master Bathroom Description: Tub Only
- Section: 31
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: 1800 Biscayne Plaza
- Folio Number: 01-32-31-059-0670
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Floor size: 718 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0132310590670
- Zillow Home ID: 70774166
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $207-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wynwood - Edgewater, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% less than in Miami, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wynwood - Edgewater home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wynwood - Edgewater home values.
|Other Units in this Building (204)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 275 NE 18th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.