This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2007
- Views: 4,638 all time views
- HOA Fee: $234
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $342,003
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- View: City
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Gas Range, Appliances \ Water Heater Unit, Association \ Barbecue, Association \ Club House, Association \ Clubhouse Paid, Association \ Controlled Access, Association \ Gym/Ex Room, Association \ Insurance Paid, Association \ Maintenance Paid, Association \ Meeting Room, Association \ Onsite Property Management, Association \ Outdoor Cooking Area, Association \ Pet Rules, Association \ Picnic Area, Association \ Pool, Association \ Recreational Multipurpose Room, Association \ Sewer Paid, Association \ Trash Paid, Association \ Water and Sewer Paid, Association \ Weight Limit, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, AttachedStructure \ Attached, CommonWalls \ 2+ common walls, CommonWalls \ No one above, CommunityFeatures \ Suburban, Cooling \ Central, EatingArea \ Area, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, EntryLocation \ Elevator, EntryLocation \ Living Room, Fireplace \ None, Floor \ Hardwood, Floor \ Stone/Travertine, Floor \ Wall-To-Wall Carpet, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Forced Air, InteriorFeatures \ Balcony, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Crown Moldings, InteriorFeatures \ Elevator, InteriorFeatures \ Living Room Balcony, InteriorFeatures \ Open Floor Plan, LastChangeType \ Price Change, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, LotFeatures \ Walkstreet, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Community Garage, Parking \ Direct Garage Access, Pool \ Association, Pool \ Community Pool, PropertySubType \ Condominium, Rooms \ Entry, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Suite, Rooms \ Two Masters, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, SaleType \ Standard, SecurityFeatures \ Automatic Gate, SecurityFeatures \ Gated Community, SecurityFeatures \ Resident Manager, SecurityFeatures \ Security Lights, SecurityFeatures \ Security System, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, SecurityFeatures \ Wired for Alarm System, SeniorYN \ 1, Sewer \ Sewer Paid, Stories \ One Level, Style \ Mediterranean, Utilities \ Electricity - Available, View \ City Lights, View \ Pool, WaterSource \ District/Public, WindowFeatures \ Blinds, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 191
- Floor size: 860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 4082012189
- Zillow Home ID: 84147360
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $350-525K.
Market guideZillow predicts 90278 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Redondo Beach as a whole. Among 90278 homes, this home is valued 47.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.4% lower than in Redondo Beach, and 82.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redondo Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90278 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (184)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2750 Artesia Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Redondo Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.