2750 Parker St, Dearborn, MI 481242 beds, 1 bath, 1,335 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $67,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Finished basement, 420 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 320928118029
- Zillow Home ID: 88373564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2750 Parker Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.6% less than in Dearborn, and 173.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dearborn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48124 home values.
- 2740 Parker St Dearborn, MI$55K311,632
- 2749 Parker St Dearborn, MI$102K----990
- 2757 Parker St Dearborn, MI$170K431,805
- 2732 Parker St Dearborn, MI$91K311,072
- 2733 Parker St Dearborn, MI$108K21.51,639
- 2722 Parker St Dearborn, MI$79K31.51,864
- 2725 Parker St Dearborn, MI$51K311,129
- 2714 Parker St Dearborn, MI$88K211,511
- 2741 Parker St Dearborn, MI$125K------
- 2715 Parker St Dearborn, MI$85K31.51,752
- 2800 Parker St Dearborn, MI$55K21840
- 2706 Parker St Dearborn, MI$85K311,064
- 2709 Parker St Dearborn, MI$164K32.52,157
- 2660 Parker St Dearborn, MI$79K321,064
- 2806 Parker St Dearborn, MI$112K522,472
- 2801 Parker St Dearborn, MI$63K211,114
- 2701 Parker St Dearborn, MI$85K31956
- 2816 Parker St Dearborn, MI$62K21840
- 2648 Parker St Dearborn, MI$81K31.51,176
- 2811 Parker St Dearborn, MI$51K211,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.