- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2751 Pitkin Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112082 beds, 1 bath, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 042150042
- Zillow Home ID: 30645067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2751 Pitkin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1475% higher than in New York, and 18.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East New York home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East New York home values.
- 2749 Pitkin Ave Brooklyn, NY$506K----2,800
- 2753 Pitkin Ave Brooklyn, NY$397K31--
- 2745 Pitkin Ave Brooklyn, NY$507K322,800
- 2757 Pitkin Ave # 59 Brooklyn, NY$423K----2,814
- 2743 Pitkin Ave Brooklyn, NY$513K----2,800
- 488 Crescent St Brooklyn, NY$333K521,445
- 2741 Pitkin Ave Brooklyn, NY$582K----5,200
- 395 Pine St Brooklyn, NY$498K----1,798
- 484 Crescent St Brooklyn, NY$397K----1,278
- 393 Pine St Brooklyn, NY$371K----1,846
- 2763 Pitkin Ave Brooklyn, NY$504K----3,200
- 389 Pine St Brooklyn, NY$403K----1,798
- 482 Crescent St Brooklyn, NY$339K----1,218
- 478 Crescent St Brooklyn, NY$348K----1,360
- 387 Pine St Brooklyn, NY$325K511,798
- 476 Crescent St Brooklyn, NY$382K----1,360
- 383 Pine St Brooklyn, NY$509K----1,798
- 472 Crescent St Brooklyn, NY$403K321,360
- Crescent St Brooklyn, NY$449K----2,170
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292