- Lot: 5.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 868 days on Zillow
- Views: 15,309 all time views
- 55 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $4,500,000
- Price/sqft: $3,324
- MLS #: 14-814651
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 10 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Rooms \ Entry, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Interior Features \ Other, Parking Type \ Parking for Guests - Onsite, Rooms \ BonusRoom, Lot Description \ Horse Property, Rooms \ Utility, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Rooms \ Media\Music Room, View \ Ocean View, Legal Disclosures \ Coastal Zone, Rooms \ Den\Ofc, Parking Type \ Garage - Three Door (N), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Legal Disclosures \ Building Plans Available, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Garage Spaces Total \ 2.0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 940
- Lot width: 260
- Parcel #: 4460008053
- Zillow Home ID: 20554636
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $6.82M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90265 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Malibu as a whole. Among 90265 homes, this home is 159.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 271.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% lower than in Malibu, and 11.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90265 home values.
|27545 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$3.53M||3||2.5||1,952|
|27589 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$5.01M||6||5||5,525|
|27511 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$2.65M||4||2||1,440|
|27605 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$5.7M||5||7||6,058|
|27535 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$3.43M||6||5.5||1,730|
|27549 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$4.05M||3||4||4,652|
|27523 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|27553 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$3.6M||4||4||3,699|
|27560 Winding Way Malibu, CA||$3.81M||3||4||3,752|
|27473 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$3.45M||3||3||3,177|
|27469 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$2.67M||1||1.5||1,200|
|27625 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$3.3M||3||3||3,215|
|27547 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$2.71M||5||4||2,149|
|27530 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$8.98M||1||1||610|
|27405 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$8.36M||7||8||9,394|
|27407 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$3.09M||4||4||3,067|
|27540 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$20.2M||5||8||7,324|
|27551 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$6.92M||6||7||8,633|
|27622 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$2.81M||1||2||1,940|
|27500 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, CA||$8.96M||2||1||1,164|
Nearby Schools in Malibu
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!