2754 Vineyard Park Pl, San Jose, CA 951483 beds, 3 baths, 1,528 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 35 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $94
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2004 for $579,000
- Price/sqft: $457
- MLS #: 81425807
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 405 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s),Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat,Building Type \ Detached,Cooling \ Central Forced Air,Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook,Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room,Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room,Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows,Exterior \ Stucco,Fireplaces \ Family Room,Fireplaces \ Gas Log,Fireplaces \ Yes,Flooring \ Carpet - Area,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum,Foundation \ Concrete Slab,Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage,Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking,Heating \ Forced Air,Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal,Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas,Kitchen \ Oven Range,Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s),Laundry \ In Laundry Room,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Pool \ Pool - No,Roof \ Tile,Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler,Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected,Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street,Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor,Subclass \ Single Family Home,Water \ Heater - Gas,Water \ Public,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 49149016
- Zillow Home ID: 19732322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2754 Vineyard Park Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292