Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $393-570K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,210.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $8.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 2,629
- HOA Fee: $368/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $380,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $204
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Upstairs
- Parking Description: 2 Or More Spaces
- Style: Townhouse Condo
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Security Information: Other Security
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Amenities: Other
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Approval Information: 3-4 Weeks Approval
- Unit View: None
- Section: 16
- Unit Design: None
- Maintenance Includes: No Maintenance Included
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-16-121-0070
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,865 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0141161210070
- Zillow Home ID: 70774547
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: North-East Coconut Grove
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North-East Coconut Grove market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% lower than in Miami, and 223.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North-East Coconut Grove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (37)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2825 Coconut Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!