This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,740 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $560,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Concrete, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 49103196
- Zillow Home ID: 82959322
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 4% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 6.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% lower than in San Jose, and 11.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|2753 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$807K||5||2.5||2,235|
|2761 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$827K||4||2.5||2,235|
|2713 Colin Ct San Jose, CA||$819K||4||2.5||2,235|
|2719 Colin Ct San Jose, CA||$793K||4||2.5||2,029|
|2707 Colin Ct San Jose, CA||$815K||4||2.5||2,029|
|2749 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$820K||4||2.5||2,199|
|2732 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$684K||3||2.5||1,650|
|2736 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$762K||4||2.5||1,991|
|2745 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$695K||3||2.5||1,650|
|2701 Colin Ct San Jose, CA||$829K||4||2.5||2,199|
|2740 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$789K||4||2.5||2,199|
|2739 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$770K||5||3||2,199|
|2750 Gilham Ct San Jose, CA||$763K||4||2.5||1,991|
|2754 Gilham Ct San Jose, CA||$786K||4||2.5||2,199|
|2707 Colin Ct San Jose, CA||$759K||3||2.5||2,029|
|2728 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$673K||3||2.5||1,617|
|2758 Gilham Ct San Jose, CA||$769K||4||2.5||1,991|
|2724 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$777K||4||2.5||1,991|
|2746 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$794K||4||2.5||2,216|
|2733 Gilham Way San Jose, CA||$750K||4||2.5||1,991|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!