- Built in 2003
- 145 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 544
- All time views: 819
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Price/sqft: $243
- MLS #: 229856
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Wet Bar
- Style: Attached Units
- Construction: Pilings
- Utilities: Sewage-City
- Utilities: Total Electric
- Utilities: Water Heater-Electric
- Appliances: Disposal
- Type Units: Three Bedroom
- Fee Includes: Association Management
- Fee Includes: Common Area Insurance
- Fee Includes: Common Area Maintenance
- Fee Includes: Pest Control
- Fee Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Fee Includes: Reserve Funds
- Fee Includes: Taxes-Common Area
- Fee Includes: Sewer
- Construction: Solid Masonry
- Fee Includes: Security
- Construction: Other Construction-See Remarks
- Finish: Other-See Remarks
- Garage: Covered
- Unit View: Indirect Bay View
- Boat Facilities: Water Depth (4 ft +)
- Property Amenities: High Ceilings
- Boat Facilities: Other-See Remarks
- Zoning: 2+ Family Residence
- Boat Facilities: Assigned Slip
- Boat Facilities: Boat Ramp
- Dining Area: Dng Combo
- Condo Fees: 662
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Built up
- Stories: 5
- Unit count: 163
- Floor size: 1,787 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112146544
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $289-469K.
Popularity on Zillow
819 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36561 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% lower than in Orange Beach, and 57.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36561 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange Beach.
|Other Units in this Building (127)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 27580 Canal Rd|
Nearby Schools in Orange Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.