276 Lite N Tie Rd, Gray, GA 310323 beds, 4 baths, 4,083 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $351,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Parking: 2 spaces, 1406 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,083 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: J45 00 016D
- Zillow Home ID: 48177570
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 276 Lite N Tie Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 97.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.9% greater than in Gray, and 106% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gray.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 284 Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA$344K553,870
- 325 Forest St Gray, GA$61K311,232
- Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA$68K--11,053
- Twin Lakes Dr Gray, GA$181K532,720
- 269 Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA$158K321,933
- 294 Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA$255K--4.55,014
- 310 Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA$355K--55,291
- 304 Twin Lakes Dr Gray, GA$129K42.52,553
- Lite N Tie Rd GA--------
- 255 Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA--------
- 309 Twin Lakes Dr Gray, GA$195K532,600
- 305 Walnut Grove Rd Gray, GA--------
- 310 Twin Lakes Dr Gray, GA$189K32.52,572
- 306 Walnut Grove Rd Gray, GA$154K--3.51,611
- 309 Walnut Grove Rd Gray, GA$168K--3.51,891
- 251 Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA$102K--21,806
- 310 Walnut Grove Rd Gray, GA$148K321,773
- 313 Walnut Grove Rd Gray, GA--------
- 245 Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA$192K--22,748
- 314 Walnut Grove Rd Gray, GA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!