276 NE 116th St, Miami, FL 331613 beds, 2 baths, 1,695 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: 0 space, 480 sqft
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,695 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 3022310400300
- Zillow Home ID: 44136270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 276 Ne 116th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33161 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 148.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 129% greater than in Miami-Dade, and 347.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33161 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33161 home values.
- 278 NE 116th St Miami, FL$198K221,700
- 266 NE 116th St Miami, FL$133K21765
- 280 NE 116th St Miami, FL$150K211,075
- 260 NE 116th St Miami, FL$183K111,594
- 261 NE 115th St Miami, FL$177K321,470
- 269 NE 115th St Miami, FL$170K211,058
- 282 NE 116th St Miami, FL$171K321,254
- 254 NE 116th St Miami, FL$128K331,295
- 259 NE 115th St Miami, FL$149K221,436
- 275 NE 115th St Miami, FL$141K211,147
- 255 NE 115th St North Miami, FL$137K211,234
- 284 NE 116th St Miami, FL$132K12994
- 246 NE 116th St Miami, FL$126K211,193
- 265 NE 116th St Miami, FL$355K423,178
- 275 NE 116th St Miami, FL$175K321,659
- 285 NE 115th St Miami, FL$174K211,330
- 277 NE 116th St Miami, FL$127K21987
- 259 NE 116th St Miami, FL$381K422,122
- 251 NE 115th St North Miami, FL$276K321,789
- 300 NE 116th St Miami, FL$174K311,101
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!